Electrical & Hydraulic Maintenance
Techworks Electrical & Techworks Plumbing is highly regarded in our ability to provide prompt and efficient preventative maintenance and breakdown services. We assist our clients to deliver a quality, reliable and affordable maintenance process to meet their building or assets requirements.
Since our inception in 2013 we have grown to provide extensive maintenance and installation services to the commercial sector, including contracts with Government Departments, Facility Management Companies and many of Australia's leading commercial names.
At Techworks we can take care of the preventative and reactive maintenance of your property, constructing thorough maintenance schedules for peace of mind of clients and managers respectively and conforming to Australian Standards and Industry Regulations at all times.
The range of services we are able to provide includes:
- General electrical & plumbing breakdown service and maintenance
- Comprehensive maintenance management skills, tools and systems
- Emergency and exit lighting scheduled maintenance (EEL)
- Inspection, testing and documentation of residual current devices (RCD)
- RPZ backflow valve installation and testing
- Gas appliance scheduled maintenance testing services
- In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment and appliances (PAT)
- Thermographic imaging of electrical equipment/switchboards
- Provision of 24/7 emergency call out service for our established customers